If you know me, then you know I have a slight magazine hoarding issue. Okay, I’m lying. I have a ridiculous magazine hoarding issue…there, I said it. I can get lost in home decor magazines like most people get lost in books. I devour them, then I look at them over and over again. I have totes full of them in my garage, and am known to bring them in around Christmas and go through every single issue for mantel decor inspiration, or just to find the one picture of a painted floor that I’ve always loved. That’s why this app has got me soooo excited!!! This new app, Next Issue, gives me full access to all of my favorite magazines in one place!!! Now I can take my magazines in the car, to the pool, to the doctor’s office, and even to car line at school. That makes this magazine loving girl extremely happy!!!
Okay…let me show you what I mean by magazine hoarding, because I know you want to see…
Here, in an old soda crate.
I can’t help it…they just make me happy…but now…
This is what I get…a magazine in my iPad without losing the quality and crispness of the paper version!
There are instructions on how to peruse your magazines easily, which means no more searching and searching for me. Past issues are available too which just makes me giddy!
Here is what you get with the Next Issue App…
- Simplicity & Convenience: In one single app, Next Issue offers unlimited access to all of your favorite magazines, including current and back issues
- Be Green: No paper, no waste (and no more clutter!)
- Experience Next Issue with a 30-day free trial
- With Next Issue you can access more than 90 titles from top publishers including Condé Nast, Hearst, Meredith, TIME Inc., Wenner (full list of titles is available here)
- Pricing (after 30-day free trial):
- Unlimited Basic: $9.99/month (access to all 84 monthly titles including current and back issues, e.g., Cooking Light, Esquire, Real Simple, Vanity Fair, Wired, etc.)
- Premium: $14.99/month (unlimited access to all monthly and weekly titles including current and back issues, e.g., The New Yorker, People, Time, etc.)
- Custom Library: One tap adds your picks to your personal library and new issues of your selected magazines automatically appear in your library. Tap any cover to open that magazine or browse the back issues.
- Easy Navigation: All titles share the same user-friendly navigation features, allowing you to flip through pages for a cover-to-cover read or tap the screen to reveal a shortcut tool that lets you jump to a specific section or hop back to the table of contents.
- Custom settings: Download your favorite magazines for offline reading anywhere; you may also set up automatic download for titles on your always-read list so they’re guaranteed to be ready when you are.
- Single account, multiple devices: A single account offers access to Next Issue content on up to five different devices.
- Other resources:
- Facebook Connect (for iPad users): By simply downloading the Next Issue app from the App Store, launching it and signing in with Facebook, iPad users will be able to sample free current issues from a variety of popular titles.
So, are you as excited about this amazing app as I am???
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.