Easy Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
Author: Jessica @ Mom 4 Real
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 Full Shredded Cooked Chicken or 4 Shredded Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Jar of Great Northern Beans
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred Chicken.
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot or slow cooker.
- Stir and add lid.
- Cook on High for 6 hours or Low for 12 hours.
- Can serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crackers too.
Recipe by Mom 4 Real at http://www.mom4real.com/2013/09/easy-crock-pot-white-chicken-chili.html