It’s getting cool outside and the leaves are starting to turn. The kiddos are back in school and have resumed all of their after school activities…everyone is super busy. It makes it a little difficult to get a healthy, hearty meal on the table some nights. That’s when I turn to my family’s favorite, Easy Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. This recipe is so easy and all store bought…you can literally have this meal in the crock pot in less than 10 minutes, and let the crock pot do the work! This time I am making enough for my family as well as a neighbor who is having a difficult time right now.
- 1 Full Shredded Cooked Chicken or 4 Shredded Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- ½ Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Jar of Great Northern Beans
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred Chicken.
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot or slow cooker.
- Stir and add lid.
- Cook on High for 6 hours or Low for 12 hours.
- Can serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crackers too.
I gather the ingredients in one spot…this is the best way to ensure you don’t leave anything out.
Shred your chicken and add all of your ingredients to the crock pot, then stir and put the lid on the crock pot. You can either cook on high for 6 hours or let your soup slow cook for up to 12 hours.
It is seriously the easiest meal I make, and the kiddos love it…BONUS! You can serve your soup with some sour cream, cheese, and crackers if you like, but I think it is fabulous on it’s own!
For a few tips on crock pot cooking, click the photo below…