My Craft Room Tour & More Blogger Tours!

Cottage Style Craft Room Tour

Having a pretty space to be creative in is a must for me! I like for things to be organized or my brain and creativity seems to shut down…I just cannot work in chaos.  Recently I decided it was time to really organize my craft/office space, and today I want to share my craft room tour with you!

Mom 4 Real Craft Room Tour

I was so excited when my girl Angie from The Country Chic Cottage asked me to participate in her Craft Room Tour series, because I finally had a reason to share my newly organized space with you! As you can already see, this space is tiny!  It is actually supposed to be used as a breakfast nook, but with limited space in our home, it has always been used as my work space.  I am so drawn to the windows and natural light that spills in them.  I find myself in a better mood when I am working in here!

Craft Room Organization

The two shelves that fit in the alcove here house all of my blogging “stuff”.  My books and pens, sharpies and paintbrushes, Silhouette machine and soooo much more are close at hand.

Craft - Sewing Room

There is a place for my sewing machine and some of my favorite fabrics.

Office Organization

And a place for me to stay organized and print things off as need be.

Craft - Office - Organization - Tour

Here is a pic of one of two of my most recent projects, my Polka Dot Flower Pots and Framed Earring Storage Stand.  I do most of my blog photographing in this space because of all of the natural light!

Washi Tape Storage

I keep my washi tape and my favorite pic of my kiddos nearby!

Cottage Craft Room Office Space

That’s my little craft / office space…hope you like it!  I think it shows that you don’t have to have a huge space or even a closed room to carve out your own creative space.  I also love that Kate (my daughter), and I can work on a project or homework here while I cook dinner.  So, what do you think? Can you carve out a little space for a craft room?

Thanks so much to Angie for inviting me to play along with the blogger craft room tours…be sure to stop by all of the other blogger’s craft rooms and take a look around, HERE!

Email Subscription

AMAZING TIP! http://t.co/CgS29NsBXX - 3 hours ago

Comments

comments

Comments

Cindy Trobaugh says

It’s Stunning! I Love it! What a Happy Cheery Spot to Create In ~ Thanks for Sharing

Thank you, Cindy! I have to have color around, especially after this crazy long winter! xoxo Jess

Shan, you know I have to have my cheerful space, otherwise I’ll lose my mind!

Adrienne says

I love the material you used for the window boxes! I have been wanting to put yellow accents in my blue kitchen. It’s similar to the purple, teal, & grey pattern I made the curtains in my bedroom from, which I bought from JoAnn’s- Is That where you got yours?

Lisa says

Hi so enjoyed your craft space. I also loved your curtains and am wondering what material was used? I have my own little site: nosy nancy on Facebook. I so enjoy meeting new artists and found myself snapping pictures and asking way too many questions so I decided to post them there. I also opened up an Etsy shop under Sea Boston. Keep on crafting!

lorene says

I love your room! Did you make your valance? Where did you get the fabric or where did you get the valance?

I absolutely love the colors and light! I need more light in my craft studio! Great ideas! Thank you, for sharing~
    Cynthia recently posted…Living Art and Faith~My Profile

This is such a cute space! I would love to make a creative space like this in my home!

I am so happy to have found this post! I am also short on space & have been giving some serious thought to setting up a “craft” area like you have in your breakfast nook. Now I feel more comfortable in going forward with my plan. Thank you for your great post!

Kim says

Wow!!! Love it!!! You have inspired me to get to work on my craft room. The colors and organization are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.