This week’s cleaning post is a little late..so sorry! We are having our garage door replaced, which meant we had to do some major cleaning and purging in the garage to make it possible for them to get to all the tracks and such…what a pain that was. Anyhoo, it turned out to be a good thing, and I can’t wait to show you what we did in there! Our garage is now completely organized, and my workshop and tools are now easy to access, which means I can get creative again! I’ll be sharing some fun and of course, inexpensive ways to organize your garage next week, but for today, I want to share 10 Tips For Cleaning With Vinegar.
If you are a new reader here, then let me tell you, I have a strong passion for cleaning naturally! With all of the chemicals being used and there being no way to really tell what damages they cause to our bodies, I just decided that I would be extra cautious and make as many of my own cleaning supplies as possible. One of the main ingredients of homemade cleansers is vinegar. It has a cleaning ability like I’ve never seen, and is my favorite product to use as a disinfectant! So, I’ll stop babbling now and share my tips for using vinegar to clean with you…
You can click the links to view the full posts below, or simply click on the photos!
1. Use vinegar and baking soda to clean your burnt pots and pans –> Click HERE to see how!
2. Use vinegar and water to mop your floors…you won’t believe how much cleaner they will be! (Don’t love the smell? Add a few drops of essential oils to the mixture!
3. Make your own All Natural Cleansing Spray with a few ingredients, and feel good about letting your kiddos help cleaning! Get the recipe HERE!
4. Get rid of the stinky smell on your plastic food containers by wiping them down with vinegar!
5. Get your dishwasher sparkly and clean using vinegar! Click HERE to see how!
6. Use vinegar and table salt to clean tarnished copper and brass!
7. Use vinegar and baking soda to unclog your drains! See how, HERE!
8. Set out a small dish of vinegar to get rid of fruit flies…they are drawn to the smell and will drown in the liquid…oy!
9. Make your own all natural window cleaning spray! Get the recipe HERE!
10. To kill germs, spray door and cabinet knobs with undiluted vinegar, then wipe dry with a cloth!
There are so many more ways to use vinegar to clean, and I can’t wait to share more with you! I have tested all of these tips myself and they are wonderful and really do the trick!
For more cleaning tips and tricks, like How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Oven Doors, click the photo below!
Powered by Facebook Comments