It’s getting cool outside and the leaves are starting to turn. The kiddos are back in school and have resumed all of their after school activities…everyone is super busy. It makes it a little difficult to get a healthy, hearty meal on the table some nights. That’s when I turn to my family’s favorite, Easy Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. This recipe is so easy and all store bought…you can literally have this meal in the crock pot in less than 10 minutes, and let the crock pot do the work! This time I am making enough for my family as well as a neighbor who is having a difficult time right now.
- 1 Full Shredded Cooked Chicken or 4 Shredded Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- ½ Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Jar of Great Northern Beans
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred Chicken.
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot or slow cooker.
- Stir and add lid.
- Cook on High for 6 hours or Low for 12 hours.
- Can serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crackers too.
For a few tips on crock pot cooking, click the photo below…
Powered by Facebook Comments