Decorating Ideas ~ Aqua Love

10+ Decorating Ideas Using Aqua at www.mom4real.com

It’s no secret, I have a major aqua crush…you may call it turquoise or teal, but I love the word aqua.  I want to show you a few decorating ideas using aqua in your home.  My aqua obsession started here in my breakfast nook.  It all started with that little corner shelf, then spun out of control…

To be taken to the full post, simply click on any of the titles below.

Breakfast Nook With Aqua Accents

Breakfast Nook with Aqua Accents at www.mom4real.com

Open Kitchen Cabinets Painted Aqua On The Inside

Open Kitchen Cabinets With Aqua Accents at www.mom4real.com

Cottage Bedroom With Aqua Decor Galore!

Cottage Bedroom Reveal at www.mom4real.com

Office/Craft Space With Aqua Accents

Office / Craft Space With Aqua Accents at www.mom4real.com

Mantel With Aqua Accents

Mantel With Aqua Accents at www.mom4real.com

Sitting Area With Aqua Painted Dropleaf Table

Sitting area with aqua painted dropleaf table at www.mom4real.com

What do you think?  Are you aqua obsessed like me?  Do you have any aqua decorating ideas?

Sharing at Savvy Southern Style

jessicafollow

Got her braces on! #bluegrassorthodontics http://t.co/iZ9OIrcpPS - 1 day ago

Comments

comments

Comments

I love it too. I always blame it on my mom…she used to dress me in that color back in the 80′s. ;) You breakfast nook is beautiful! (I love the little Longaberger hanging on the door too.) Have a wonderful day. ~k.

I love aqua/turquoise too and use it all over my house! Your home is just gorgeous! I really love the aqua on your open kitchen cabinets.

Lori
    Thrifty Decor Mom

I’m an aquaholic too. I bought some aqua spray paint recently for a small project and I find myself spraying everything aqua. I can’t get enough!! I love all of your aqua decor, Jess!!
    Chelsea @ Making Home Base recently posted…Yummy French Toast BakeMy Profile

Dear Jessica,

How in the world do you decorate your house so adorable? I can’t wait to get painting! I am brainstorming how to get this awesome new color into my home decor, just not sure where it will fit. I live in Southeast Asia as a missionary and boy are the decorating options very small here. We are saving up to texture paint our downstairs soon. My daughter LOVES your girl’s room…of course she noticed teh American Girl dolls:) Keep up the great work. I pinned lots of your posts and am a follower.
    Alison Wood recently posted…Teaching Kids To Be PeacemakersMy Profile

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. I can’t believe you are all the way in Southeast Asia! I wish I could send you some paint now. Thanks so much for being so sweet! How old is your daughter? Mine just turned 10 this week.

My daughter is nine:) I will tell her you asked. She will be thrilled! She watches me blog and wants to be my linky party assistant in a few years:0) Enjoying your blog so much!
        Alison Wood recently posted…Teaching Kids To Be PeacemakersMy Profile

I love everything aqua…and all it’s cousins: robin’s egg blue, seafoam, sky blue….my entire home is full of hits of this color. I think it’s like the ocean, with it’s ever-changing grey-green-aqua-blue-turquoise melody. Just plain yummi-ness. Pinned for my personal swoon-sessions…..
    cindy the cottage chick recently posted…::Painting Kitchen Cabinets::My Profile

I love it all! I also have a love affair with aqua. I don’t mean to be over using it, but every time I see something in that beautiful color, I think “I LOVE that! I want to do that!” So yeah…as my home is being made into my own (albeit slowly), the aqua will continue to sneak its way in. :D

Hi Jessica, I love the way you have decorated your breakfast nook and dining table! It is amazing!! I am also decorating my dining room with white and aqua/teal (also some yellow I have to admit). Unfortunately i’m not being lucky with the sofa’s cover, I want them plain teal and I can’t seem to find them. I’m optmistic though: I have my mom hunting them for me in Italy ;) Thank you for the inspiration!
    Daniela recently posted…Organized places, Organized minds: Grocery ListMy Profile

Hey Jessica, I LOVE aqua too. I’ve got a chest of drawers I painted aqua and use it for storing books and videos in my living room, I also just painted a branch from my backyard and have it in an old vase in my bathroom!

Looks great Jessica. You house is so cute. I love the aqua. I’m actually doing a project right now that involves aqua – well it’s more like your blog font color. My accent color is orange, so I thought I’d try accenting that with a little aqua. Check it out in a few days and let me know what you think. I might get it up today
    Kathleen recently posted…Central Kentucky Home, Garden and Flower ShowMy Profile

Hi, Barbara! Thank you so much! I bought those candlesticks at World Market…they have the prettiest things, but not too expensive!

You had me at aqua! Your home is very pretty and the pops of aqua make it cohesive and interesting. I love blues and aquas and turquoise…. and have been busy adding them to our home too. You have done it very well. I am especially inspired by the kitchen cabinets. I may have to try this in our basement guest kitchen to update the cabinets. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Elzabeth@ Blue Clear Sky recently posted…Simple Vintage Mason Jars and Fresh FlowersMy Profile