Come See My Brand New Blog Design!

newblogdesignwordpressmom4real1

I am so thrilled to have my blog back…do you realize I haven’t posted anything since Friday???  I have missed blogging so much!  But, it was worth it, because now I have a brand new blog design!

So, notice anything different?  I’m sure you do…my fabulous friend Gwen at This Bold Girl  gave my blog a redesign and moved me to WordPress!  She is amazing!  She answered all my questions, made lots of suggestions, and made everything so smooth and easy…no sleep lost here :)

Please be patient with my while I figure all of this stuff out…I have lots to learn, like how to resize my photos, make a text link, and who knows what else, but no worries!  I am a pretty fast learner :)

Anyhoo…There are tons of new things to show you!  All of my social media buttons are still right up at the top, so if you want to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or subscribe via email, all ya gotta do is click one of those little boxes…super easy.   I now have special tabs to direct you to some different projects in my navigation bar and lots of categories.  If you came here to find a certain project, all you have to do is type it in in the search area up there!

I’m sure you noticed that my posts are now truncated (only part of the post is visible) if you are on my HOME page.  There are two reasons for this…one… more posts are visible to newcomers, and two…it will help to keep other people from stealing my posts (yup, people actually do that, for shame).

In February, I’ll be opening up a shop right here on the blog…you will be able to shops without even leaving!!!  What is better than that?

I’ll be offering  lots of fun stuff like chalkboard labels, cut vinyl, some cute pillows, camera strap covers, party supplies, banners, and more…I’m so excited!

I hope you will take a minute and look around…and come back too, because I’ll be tweaking things and adding more…being on WordPress really will allow me to share more with you, and that is what makes me happy!

I hope you have a beautiful day…tomorrow I am doing my first contributor post for Jen at Tatertots and Jello, good things are happening friends, and it’s all because of you!

Wanna make sure you don’t miss a thing?  You can subscribe below to receive Mom 4 Real posts via email!

jessicasignature

Going through some old magazines for a little Fall inspiration! #soreadyforfall #pumpkins #mums #fall http://t.co/2jQdtfCECB - 5 hours ago

Comments

comments

Comments

Kari says

It’s so pretty!!!!
    Someday I might be brave enough to make the switch…..someday.
    Love it!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love this! It is so perfectly you. I can’t wait to see what you do with it. You will love WP I promise. Best of luck and congratulations!

Thank you for being such a wonderfully sweet client and allowing me to help facilitate your move to WordPress! Great things are in store, I can just feel it in my bones!

Thank you for being such an incredibly amazing clients and a wonderful friend! Great things are in store… I can feel it in the air!!!

Yay,here I am! Looking fantastic girl. Congrtas and great job Gwenn!

You’re site looks great, what a clean easy to navigate site. Only suggestion is reduce your category list as it is pushing down some of your contributors and ads to the bottom. Most people won’t scroll through such a long list.

admin says

Thank you so much! That was at the top of my list of to do’s this morning…I had no idea all of those labels would flop over from blogger…all gone now! Have a great day!

SO BEAUTIFUL. What a great collaboration between you and Gwen. I love how light and fresh it is, and you still kept it feeling like Mom4Real.

admin says

Thank you so much…she is incredible! I think my favorite part is everyone says it’s still me!

Love it, Jessica! Can’t wait to join the blogging world! XO

Great new look!..Congrats on several things….your new look, your new “shop” and your feature at “Tater Tots and Jello”…great things happening to to great person!

OMGoodness!!!! This is beyond Fabulous!!! You kept it You and you also Kicked It up a Notch :) And a new shop to boot… You go girl :) Love it!
    xo
    Angelina

Love love love it!! Looks amazing!! Congrats cute mom!!

The new site looks fabulous! I look forward to checking out your new shop!

I LOVE your new look, Jess! I caught a glimpse over the weekend – and it’s just lovely! I agree with others it’s perfect for Mom4Real!!

Your new site looks so clean and professional! You are moving on to the big time, girl! You must be over the moon happy with Gwen’s redesign. I’m so impressed with her work and you are going to love WP! We are working on adding a shop to our site and hope to have something up and running in a few days.