Baby Leg Warmers Sweater Upcycle for Valentine’s Day

Hi Everyone! I’m Chelsea, from Making Home Base. A little blog where I share crafts, DIY projects, and adventures in decorating my military base house. I’m thrilled to be here at Mom 4 Real! Jessica is one of my favorite bloggers so it’s an honor to be here sharing my project with all of you! Who is ready for Valentine’s Day? Valentine’s Day is probably one of my favorite holidays, not because of the chocolates and flowers but because it’s so fun to craft for! And since it’s my little girl’s first one, I’m going all out around here!
  Making Home Base Sweater Upcycle Valentines Day
If you love Valentine’s Day as much as I do then you’ll love these sweet little leg warmers I’m going to share with you. And to make them even sweeter; they cost little to nothing to make! Shall we get started? Supplies: Old Sweater Scissors Sewing Machine Felt (1 sheet) Needle and Thread (embroidery thread works best)

Please head to Chelsea’s blog for the complete tutorial…
Have a fabulous weekend!
~Jessica

facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

New post! How to Prepare for an Amusement Park Trip ~ Six Flags Tickets Givewaway! http://t.co/1UvT6AUdYU - 4 hours ago

Comments

comments

Comments

Adorable idea! I want to make those now. Lovely guest, thanks for sharing Jessica!

Oh my ….in love love love over here- I don’t know what I love more- those cute baby legs {get me every time} or those adorable leg warmers!?!! Both- love them both! Chelsea it is so nice to met you! Hopping over to your FB page …see you soon my friend!
    Jen

These are SIMPLY adorable, Chelsea.. Thank you for sharing them with us here at Mom4Real. Have a great weekend, Ladies.
    Angelina

So excited to see Chelsea at your place today. I really enjoy her style. These are super cute!!

Only problem? They are covering up those chunker baby legs!! :)

How cute!! Such a great idea, and they turned out adorable! Love this post!

Oh – em-gee!!!! So so stinking cay-ute Chelsea!!! Love the valentine patches too! Great project and tute! Jessica you have a clever crafty friend!! :D