The Messiest Craft Room…EVER!

Today, I am keepin’ it real for you.  This is my craft space right now…don’t you just want to cry?

You see, last month, I moved it out of our breakfast nook so we could actually have breakfast in the nook.

My craft space used to look like this…

It was super organized, and so pretty.  I loved it, but I didn’t love having all of my “stuff” so visible from our kitchen.  I decided on  a whim one day to pack all of this to the garage.  I literally moved it all in there within an hour.  I sort of organized things, but in the rush to get my new breakfast nook finished, the whole painting my foyer floor project completed, and helping some teacher friends get their classrooms ready for school to start, I have been throwing all of my craft supplies, paint, and fabric wherever I can.   So, today and tomorrow, I am cleaning and organizing so I can share some ridiculously fabulous projects with you next week…fun, fun!  Maybe I’ll be finished in time to share with you tomorrow!  Just in cased you missed the “after” of the breakfast nook redo, here it is…don’t you think it was totally worth it?

Wish me luck!

Linking up to The Stinky Linky Party at

~Jessica

facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

Due to having some of my content and posts stolen by no good lazy people who don’t do their own projects, I am sorry to have to truncate (shorten) my feeds. Please don’t hold it against me, and continue reading, because I do love you and want to share my tutorials with you ;)

Love,

@sortlyapp Thank you so much for the feature, and I just downloaded the Sortly App! LOVE it! - 51 mins ago

Comments

comments

Comments

I am sure you will make it organized and beautiful before you know it! AND now you have a gorgeous breakfast space too!

Your Nook turned out beautiful so it was totally worth it! I’m pretty sure my craft room has deserved the “Messiest Craft Room Ever” Award a time or two. (if there was like that to give) and it’s usually after I’ve been working on a party! Hang in there, you’ll get it just the way you want it and it will look wonderful!

Your breakfast nook is fabulous! Lovin’ the aqua! And that corner shelf? ADORABLE! I think it is perfectly acceptable for your craft room to be messy. At least you have one. My husband finally blurted out the other day – “OMG! You need a room for all this crap!” Really genius? Maybe he’s finally starting to get the hint…LOL

You’re a speedy worker! Love the colors you’ve chosen for the nook, and can’t wait to see the craft room reveal!
    Stacia@http://www.feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

The nook looks amazing! Worth if for sure. The craft room will come together…please inspire me – my craft house is a mess!

Yes! I need a little craft room before and after inspiration. I find it easier to just close the door and pretend the mess doesn’t exist :/

HA HA HA! That’s totally how my dining room looks right now, since I moved all my crafts in from the shop since it’s been too hot to work out there. Love it! Can’t wait to see your new organized space, Jessica! :)

woooo!! It sure was the messiest craft room, ever! Love the updates, so neat and sunny. :) Best of luck with whatever you plan to do, can’t wait to see what you do. :)

Looks like my house on a typical day!! Overwhelming but you can do it – be brutal and toss anything you even have to think twice about keeping! You won’t even miss it!
    Kelly

Oh, you should see my craft room! Oh and then the shock of my garage! I’m just impressed that you are gonna have it all cleaned up in a couple of days. I’d have it looking that way for weeks or months…
    Love the nook re-do :)

LOL! Isn’t that the way it always goes? Get one room pretty but mess up a few others in the process? As you know – I love your breakfast nook so, well worth the effort and knowing you, you’ll have that craft room looking all pretty, organized and inspirational in no time! :)

It was totally worth it! Your breakfast nook is adorable!! Can’t wait to see your craft projects and your new craft room!

Stands up and applauds for your nook; sits back down and face palms at the craft room :) Mostly sympathetic as my craft room isn’t any better. And I bet you’ll finish yours before mine!

I’ve got you beat, I have several craft/crap rooms ;) I need help when you get finished with yours :)