St. Patrick’s Day Mantel

Usually, the only decoration that I put out for St. Patrick’s Day is a pot of shamrocks, but this year, I am kicking it up a notch!  With all of the beautiful mantel displays I see in the blog world each holiday, I am loving redecorating mine for each holiday.
I started by making a shamrocks banner/bunting for my window frame with my Cricut machine.
Next, I added a shamrock plant and my ceramic rainboots that I have had for years.  I bought this fabulous Green Beer Served Here sign, because you know, the Irish do love their beer.
Then, I took the rosettes off of the sweater wreath I made for Valentine’s Day {tutorial here}, and wrapped some beaded garland around it.  I added a little bucket filled with Irish moss at the last minute.  I have to say, I adore this mantel.  It just makes me smile.

I love a good bathroom makeover...here is the before, check out the finished results! http://t.co/x6FE0LMFDR... http://t.co/LsxASTT7QV - 9 hours ago

Comments

comments

Comments

Jessica I love your Mantle! Perfect balance and green.. it’s awesome! I love your little boots and Beer Sign! Every little detail is perfect!

Love your mantle decor! The little boots are adorable and I love the bunting!!

Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

Where did you buy that sign from? Also, where did you find the shamrock plant from?

Your mantle looks great! I love your banner, and the shamrock plant.

I love your St. Patty’s mantel, and really love the banner. But honestly I can’t get enough of them. The balance of green is really good. Love the little boots, so cute. Thanks for sharing all your creative inspiration at Sunday’s Best.

Such a lovely Irish vignette! The bunting and boots are darling. Thanks so much for linking up!!
    igottacreate.blogspot.com
    “Kiss Me I’m Irish” linky party open

Thanks for joining the mantel party! That banner is super cute. Love the sparkle =) Seeing your shammrock reminds me I need to pick one up. Lasts years made it for a long time =) So fresh and pretty. Happy Spring Patrick’s Day =)