I am so excited to have received an award, that I am almost speechless, almost! I can’t remember the last time I was awarded anything besides biggest control freak! I actually have received this award from two different bloggers, so a big ole’ Mom 4 Real thank you to For Love of Cupcakes and Insignificant at Best for awarding me The Versatile Blogger Award!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact them to let them know).
1. I am 5 feet tall, but just a little mean.
2. I am a complete control freak, not in a good way.
3. I am an obsessed with organization, and love to organize my friends homes, even when they don’t want me to.
4. I love, love, love to garden. Sometimes I think I may be an old woman trapped in a 35 year old’s body.
5. I love baseball caps, and would wear one every day if I could.
6. I am honest to a fault. Never, ever ask me a question if you don’t want an absolutely honest answer. I think it’s what my friends love most about me. I haven’t got a fake bone in my body.
7. I love sports…football, basketball, golf, you name it! We have season tickets to UK football games, and our favorite family activity is tailgating! Go Cats!!!
Powered by Facebook Comments